SEACAPTAIN.INFO - EULA
Last Updated: 16.12.2022
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and [Company Name] (the “Company”), the owner and operator of the website [Website URL] (the “Website”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Website and any content, materials, information, and services made available on the Website (collectively, the “Services”), solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
You agree not to:
- Modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on the Website or Services;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or algorithms of the Website or Services;
- Rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your rights to access or use the Website or Services to any third party;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the Website or Services;
- Use the Website or Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or Services; or
- Use the Website or Services in any manner that could potentially infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party.
- Intellectual Property
The Website and Services, including all content, materials, information, and software contained on or made available through the Website, are the property of the Company or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
You agree not to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Website or Services, or any part thereof, without the express written consent of the Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE